22nd Annual Women’s Health Conference
|22nd Annual Women’s Health Conference
Friday, April 17, 2020 – located at the Harley-Davidson Museum® in Milwaukee.
This Annual Women’s Health Conference is a one-day CME accredited program through MCW, ACOG and AAFP, providing up-to-date information in all aspects of Women’s Health and medical updates in General OBGYN and subspecialties. While most conferences focus on the needs of our patients, we have taken an active approach to incorporate provider wellness. In recent years, we have featured topics such as provider burnout, self-care, and second victim. Some of our most popular topics have also included contraception, sexual dysfunction and menopause.
As the academic presence in Women’s Health in the Milwaukee area, we feel it is important for us to provide this educational opportunity to providers in the community and the region.
- Discuss the evaluation of urinary incontinence and review recommendations on treatments and when to refer.
- Review the recommended prenatal genetic screening offered to pregnant and non-pregnant patients.
- Become familiar with common red flags for sexual exploitation and the use of the Wisconsin Child Sex Trafficking and Exploitation Indicator and Response Guide for identifying survivors.
- Describe mindfulness and heartfulness; explore, reflect and review implementation of the practices.
- Describe diagnostic methods, patient counseling, and treatment strategies for breast complaints.
- Review and list management options for women with sexual disorders.
- Integrate current literature and guidelines into your practice for treating vulvar skin disorders.
- Review appropriate infertility evaluation and treatment options.